"Concurrency registration issue" – A vital issue in the MLM system to resolve!
It’s the users or the people who make a network marketing business successful. And people join the network with high hopes to make a good income by means of commissions and bonuses. During the initial stage of joining, one has to choose a package and register to proceed further in business.
Concurrency – Ever heard of this term? You obviously have, and it’s an important note to follow while developing any system model.
A concurrency registration issue is an issue faced in the MLM world during the initial sign up period.
The real issue starts once the registration process begins with a special condition. When too many people begin to roll into the network during the registration period, an issue pops up from nowhere. When a bunch of people together joins the network then, there face issues in the genealogy tree or network structure.
One of the queries from the MLM world was – Why binary genealogy system breaks during the mass registration time?
This issue isn’t common now, but it may happen in the marketing world, and a system must be capable enough to face the issue in normal mode.
Let’s break down the query on how binary system fails.
A binary system has two members in the downline section and says, if 4 members join the network at a time, there arises this fatal issue. A normal binary tree arrangement for 4 new members will be like,
But when the concurrency registration issue occurs, these 4 members will fill up the vacant space together, and the system breaks. And this state can be reckoned as “deadlock”, and the tree structure either becomes,
4 members will occupy a single space and form a Unilevel scheme, or else they won’t be added anywhere in the tree.
Analysis & the way to deal with the problem
The above condition is a random issue, but still, it’s critical. In MLM system, one must be aware of every issue and must come out with a solution.
When you narrow this down – the system breaks down or loses the complete business flow due to this issue. And it’ll affect the system in a negative manner and commissions, bonuses, downline members, etc. will lose its working structure. Dealing with this issue needs a special system, and the solution does exist!
And we call it – "The queue system override"!
Queue system override – The perfect solution!
- The concurrency issue can be solved using this method. When a certain number of members join together for the registration part then, they are placed into a queue-like system.
- Members got added one after the other, and the arrangement or placing is carried out as per the queue order. In simple words it's like FIFO process - First In First Out funnel!
- With such an effective system, the concurrency issue gets resolved pretty much easily.
- A simple solution and hence in the MLM system, every new registration will pass through such a queue system.
- Hence no concurrent issues will occur in the system.
- At first, the new members get added to the queue (while registration time) and later on, they get placed into the network.
The end result or the final call!
- A concurrent system without any issues is now offered to the MLM world.
- The right space or position for new member/user is ensured with this model.
- No mismatch or errors will affect the system.
- A stable system that reduces the risk of genealogy tree/network breakage.