Software Platform Primary Objectives
Epixel Solution as technology experts has initiated different research program with the top skilled engineers and architectures to identify an stable and reliable platform to build web and mobile applications. As an initiate Epixel has identified primary objectives of the proposed development platform.
- Platform should capable of developing enterprise level software
- Efficient and easy to use interface for the privileged users
- Efficient CMS System to mange the static pages
- Flexible to accommodate high-level customizations
- Scalable and should grow limitlessly. Capable to handle the traffic
- Pluggable Modules - Should able to add more features
- Mobile first approach - Should support in all devices
- Easy to integrate - Integration with any other business systems
- Automatic software updates
- Global and Internationalization Standards
We have considered several platform to build our software. Considered Java, PHP and ASP. Our software architect team has choose PHP for developing software. More than a server-side scripting, PHP is considered as general-purpose programming language. There many large scale applications are running in PHP. We have identified 10 reasons to choose PHP as development platform.
- Simple and easy to work
- Huge community Support
- Platform independent
- OpenSource - Free to use
- Integration with other technology
- Top 10 Frameworks are in PHP
- Easy to identify issues and fixing
- Scalability - Ability to grow
By considering various aspects and research we have identified Drupal as platform for Multi-level Marketing Software.
Why Drupal is the Right Choice?
Drupal is very reliable and stable platform. We can build enterprise level software in Drupal. Drupal is very secure and itself handles to vulnerabilities. When integrating 3rd party applications, it is best to choose a platform with a strong, intuitive architecture and a seamless experience for end users. Drupal gives them well-built features and the flexibility to innovate in an ever-changing online marketplace.
Drupal is a leading enterprise-level platform for social publishing sites, classified sites, ecommerce site by providing advanced CMS and social capabilities. Drupal is easy to customize and extend its capabilities to fulfill the specific business needs.
The Drupal core combines the capabilities of a content management system with blog, wiki, forums, e-commerce and custom forms etc. It provides a consistent set of interfaces to support user management and access controls, as well as unified services for managing tagging, taxonomy, ratings, comments and search services.
- Reliability - Drupal is world's top content management framework
- Stability - Drupal is improving its stability with the help of huge community. But it always provides backward compatibility
- Robust and convenience - Be assured that the source code for building your Drupal sites has been precisely written, planned properly always opens the door to grow up. It is easy to develop the complex system in Drupal because of its architecture.
- Flexibility - Customizable to anything, any level to fit client's taste and needs.
- Scalability - By scalability, we mean that you can extend your Drupal core to a higher level with a variety of contributed Drupal modules. Hook mechanism will help to extent the Drupal functionality by developing the custom modules. It can manage the largest, most high-traffic sites in the world. Drupal can keep up and ensure that your site’s available - even when your business is really popular.
- Drupal powers more than a million sites worldwide - Most of the world leading entrepreneurs are using as their enterprise website platform
- Security - Drupal has been tested up to strict security rules by experts and contributors. Drupal's built-in security is strong.
- Open Source - There’s no money cost for people to use the software. A big community (Users, developers and admin) exists to help one another. Many open sources like Drupal are under the GNU Public License.
- Powerful Content Management System - CMS empowers content authors to manage website contents but do not own necessary technical skills to edit raw content. Drupal is an “out of the box” web content management tool as well as a customizable platform. Business and technology leaders use Drupal to create real-world enterprise solutions that empower web innovation
Other Important points
- Huge collection of Contributed modules
- Development time is less
- Easy to Maintenance
- SEO optimized
- Easy integration with Drupal-Commerce and it is Free
- Reporting and analytic tools
- Efficient user and role management
- Integrate with external systems
- Restful API and Web services development and integrations