Senior Software Engineer
What we look for:
Team players who can support, develop and coordinate in creating newer software solutions by investigating and analyzing the problem areas.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Finding better algorithms and writing efficient but maintainable code.
- Code review and documentation.
- Test automation.
- Participating in DevOps pipeline.
- Learning and applying better software paradigms and patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a software programmer.
- Good interpersonal skills and managerial experience preferred.
- Knowledge of system frameworks and CMSs including Django, WordPress and Drupal.
- Knowledge of git.
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux commands, Shells and Sysadmin experience is a bonus.
- Knowledge of React, Serverless and NoSQL technologies is a bonus.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
If you’re interested please send us an email with your updated resume to [email protected]
We are a young and energetic team of enthusiastic professionals challenged by our undying spirit to improve and innovate in everything we do. We have an inclusive work culture that welcomes young and fresh minds just like you to make contributions to the value we serve to our community.Learn more about life at Epixel